Friday, December 24, 2010

Musings on Christmas Eve

As I sit here getting my children's gifts wrapped, charged, updated, wifi'd, and ready for the Big Reveal, I find myself thinking a lot about Christmas. (obviously huh?) However, as I sit and think about the holidays, I can't help but think seriously on the current state of our Republic.

Now I know, I know, not in America. I have no intention of being a doomsayer on such a beautiful day, however I ask you this, is the Republic still One Nation Under God? Is it still Indivisible? Is it still Liberty and Justice for All? Is it still even a Republic?

I don't care what your political or religious leanings happen to be,
something has to seem wrong to you. Is our Country still adhering to it's Constitution, or are there people trying hard, very hard, to push us into something else?

For the first time in my lifetime, I sincerely feel concerned about our country being
fundamentally transformed. I see things that are very bad. I hear things that should not be heard. I see liberties disappearing, I see power shifting and in a spine tinglingly evil way.

The worst thing of all, the thing that just poleaxes me the most, is that 99% of American Citizens seem either asleep, unaware, or they just plain
Don't Care. How is history that hurt us in the past being repeated with gleeful abandon? How are We The People so, so....detached, disinterested, passionless, unaroused, unconcerned, unemotional, uninvolved, unmoved, unsympathetic, ad nauseum?????

Where are the OUTRAGED PATRIOTS? Where are the Defenders of our Constitution? Why is this being not only allowed, but encouraged to happen?

I know I am rambling, and for that I apologize, but I fear within my very soul that if We The People do not wake up and see the Wolves among the Sheep very soon, we will be
EATEN.

End of Rant.

God Bless you all, and Merry Christmas. Pray for our Nation.



No comments: