Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Plague

Sorry folks that I have not been able to post in the last day or so, but it seems I have caught some terrible plague from my rug rats that has had me well nigh beaten down. Weird that they were sick, but not nearly so bad as it got into me. Ah well.....

While browsing the 'net, I did run across a site that had some quotes by historical figures in regards to some 2nd amendment issues. Check it out HERE.

See you soon.

Derius

Also, see this quote from the NRA-ILA Website:

"
On April 30, the U.S. Department of Interior, through the National Park Service and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, issued a proposed rule to amend the current strict regulations on firearms in national parks and wildlife refuges. NRA-ILA led the effort to amend the existing policy regarding the carrying and transportation of firearms on these federal lands. The public has until June 30 to comment on the proposal, and NRA-ILA strongly urges members to file comments in support."

Go HERE, read the rest, and let them hear your voice and know how you stand on the issue.



No comments: