Thursday, May 8, 2008

Too Old To Play Games?

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a huge fan of Robert E. Howard. You can find a link to All Things Howard to the right. I am especially interested in his character Conan, with whom some of you might be familiar.

I am also an avid gamer and RPG fanatic, and have played Dungeons & Dragons in virtually all of its forms since it first appeared on the shelves when I was a kid. Imagine my utter joy when the PC gaming company FUNCOM announced THIS!

For the Love Of All Things Holy, I MUST HAVE IT! (wow, sometimes my level of geek astounds even me!)

Anyway, fans of Online Games, RPG's, MMO's, or Conan in particular should definitely check this out.

Word Of Warning: Can be highly addictive, and is known to cause distinctly high levels of
Wifus Aggrivatus so be careful.

Derius



No comments: