Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SAY WHAT!?

Gas Station Employee Fired for Fighting Off Robber.


Find the link to this travesty HERE.

I can't believe this crap. What is this world coming to when a company DEMANDS or FORCES us to lay down and put our lives at the mercy of some thug!? Where is this attitude coming from in America today? I mean, we who fight for our rights, especially our 2nd Amendment rights are used to this kind of tactic from anti-gunners, but each time you see something like this it still boggles the mind.

What this statement says to me is that SuperAmerica is more concerned about the possibility of a lawsuit than the preservation of the basic human right to protect ones self from imminent danger or possible death.

I will post further contact details as I learn them. We need to show our support for this brave young man, and let this company know how infuriated we are over this type of action. This guy should be getting some well deserved recognition, not fired for saving a life! I for one, am outraged at this type of behavior, and will be even more so if this gets swept under the rug and no one calls this company to task.

I know some of you say, well just don't work there. Their company, their rules. And thats fine. Obviously you are not one of the people who is able to see what the problem is here.

There are some contact links in the above info. I will post more after I throw up.....

Thats All For Now.....

Derius

Oh. I forgot to list this QUOTE :

Capt. Rick Mathwig of the Roseville Police Department said authorities advise people not to take action when faced with a robbery. "When you start resisting at some way shape or form, the suspect who may not have intended on using the weapon that he or she came with may use it intentionally or unintentionally when faced with a conflict," he said.

Its even worse when this crap is taught to the people by law enforcement. Just lay down now. Don't resist. They MIGHT HURT YOU if you resist. (Then again they MIGHT HURT YOU ANYWAY. Can you put your very life in the hands of a criminal?) Give them whatever they want, including your HEAD if they decide to take it. Just ONE MORE REASON to have the ability, PROPER knowledge, and the TOOLS necessary to protect yourself.

I feel sick again.....






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back when I was young and dumb. I believed that crap. I was robbed and went along with commands. I still got hurt. Screw that. I will no lomger be a victim.


By the way please feel free to use the gun post. Rick

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

They teach them that the very first day of kindergarten when the playground bully trips them. They are taught to tell the teacher..blah, blah, blah..anything but take care of the little cretin right there on the playground.

I remember being taught this in retail.

I believe this kind of teaching is the number one reason for mental illness..think about it..the rift it causes...to worry about losing your job or your life....because we've been brainwashed. I'm a little sick, too.

Anonymous said...

Utter and complete crap. Shameful.